Tuesday, November 13, 2007

...Old Favorites...

I thought I'd celebrate the birth my design blog with a few oldies but goodies, as well as a few favorite posts from earlier in the year...



Bertjan Pot's Random Light for moooi has been around since 2001, but is still one of my favs!

buy it here



The Panton might just go down in my book as the chair to end all chairs. Plastic, Single-form, Cantilevered, Stackable, Perfect.

buy it here


The Carbon chair from moooi weighs in a close second. Another delectable treat from Bertjan Pot and Marcel Wanders, 2004.

buy it here




These awesome 'Hybrid' milk-crate creations from Made were blogged last February, but are so cool I had to bring 'em back! I think they speak to the DJ (or milk drinker) in all of us...



These amazing art installations are from Alexandre Farto (aka Vhils), a Portuguese street artist. Graphic design, installation and street art at it's best. Soak 'em up.

No comments: