Tuesday, November 13, 2007

...'Haute' Wheels...


Lately I've been noticing a proliferation of 'haute' bikes-- from Paul Frank to Gucci, and now Chanel!! When gas climbs so high that you can't drive the Range down the block to grab a latte, you can hop on one of these hot little numbers sans granola and backpack and really bring fabulous to the streets! Love the thin double spokes and it's graphite-black yummy-ness. Even has padded leather handle grips and a little "make-up bag" on the back. Who needs to haul around make-up while riding a bike is beyond me, but fiercely cute nonetheless.

Vintage cool from Paul Frank


buy it here


Meet Ella, my little chrome beauty


Continuing on my current bike obsession... I just got this awesome little portable bike speaker from ihome (courtesy of my lovely friend Denise @ Apple-- Thanks Denise!). It fits onto your bike like a water bottle and comes with a cute little round remote control that attaches to your handle bars for easy flipping (key for music ADD freaks). I was surprised at how well designed it was-- most ipod accessories are white plastic pieces of crap. But this little beauty screws open and holds your ipod snuggly inside (it has adaptors to fit all ipods), which protects your ipod from bumps and rough LA terrain. When not in use the remote acts as a cap for the speaker end. The best thing? It's water and sand resistant so you can go from bike to beach without missing a beat. Lovely.

buy it here

2 comments:

josh said...

FIRST!

designeyes said...

you popped my blog cherry! was it as good for you as it was for me?